We pride ourselves on our customer services so feel we are able to offer the Promise. However things do go wrong so we WILL do everything in our power to prevent any problems leaving the customer less than 100% satisfied with the final products.
- If in doubt call us or request a proof, use one of the online designer tools or ask for a sample. This way we can help to ensure that we have the right colour, size, shape, font or item to fulfill your requirements.
- Be realistic: the better the artwork the bigger, sharper and more colourful the item can be. We can do a lot with Photoshop but one tiny corner of a mobile phone snapshot will not make a very good 20" canvas. Within reason we can Photoshop photo images or prints, digitise artwork for embroidery or scan in sketches or drawings. We will advise if we feel the artwork is not good enough or require the customer to sign off a proof.
- Any flaws in materials or errors during production will be corrected or replaced Free of Charge.
- Any changes of mind or modifications by the customer after production can be accommodated a reasonable, additional cost.
- All realistic timescales will be met where possible. If the customer is unsure then contact us for current leadtimes (Normal maximums are Embroidery - 2 weeks, Printing - 1 week, Bulk Promotional items - 2 weeks).
- Whilst we will do all we can, we reserve the right to cancel the order and will issue a full refund on return of the affected items.